Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mansikoita/Strawberries


Well, I forgot to show the tablecloth weights I crocheted for my friend. She asked me if I could crochet them and of course I said yes. I took a hook and by trial and error I crocheted 4 strawberries (she told that sehe likes strawberries) and 4 pears. They're filled with little pebbels, marbles, small metallic balls and old coins, just to make them heavier. I wrote down some kind of pattern but, I´m not sure if I will publish it becaus it´s just few lines telling how many stitches I had on the round, nothing more. And my friend told that she was very satisfyed with the result

Yksi ystävistäni tilasi muutama viikko sitten pöytäliinapainoja kesää varten ja tietysti lupasin virkata ne. Otin siis koukun käteen ja yrityksen ja erehdyksen kautta sain aikaan 4 mansikkaa ja 4 päärynää. Painot on täytetty pikku kivillä, marmomorikuulilla, kuulalaakereilla ja vanhoilla kolikoilla. Sillä tavalla ne sai painavemmaksi. Ohjeen kirjotin kyllä ylös, mutta siinä voin silmukka määrä kierroksella, joten en varmaa julkaise sitä, jos ei kysyntää ole.
Ainiin ja ystävä oli tosi tyytyväinen loppu tulokseen.

^_^ Minttusuklaa

No comments:

Post a Comment