Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer sales/kesä-ale

Hi,
Well my local yarn store had a sale and it was my payday, so you can probably guess the result... Suprise, I bought only 5 skeins of yarn, bamboo needles and random other things ( and a couple of old sewing magazines, but those were from second hand shop, were they also had a sale). I'm actually quite happy about everything I bought, though I have no clue what I'm going to do with a single skein of dark blue cotton yarn... Probably more birds? Brown skeins are for my new pattern (I've already done legs and body) and it should be ready some day next week (hopefully.) :)




Lähilankakaupassa oli kesäale!!! No itse asiassa mukaan tarttui vain viisi lankakerää, bambupuikot ja pari käsityölehteä (jotka oli tarjouksessa kirpparilla). Kaiken kaikkiaan mä oon tyytyväinen saldoon, eikä rahatilannekaan pahemmin kärsinyt tuhlailusta. Kaikelle muulle kyllä olen keksinyt käyttöä, mutta yksinäinen tummansininen puuvillalankakerä kyllä aiheuttaa päänvaivaa. Mitä ihmettä siitä tekis... Ehkä teen lisää omituisia lintuja... Ruskeet langat on uutta ohjetta varten ja tummansininen mambo on uutta talvipipoa varten.

-Minttusuklaa-


No comments:

Post a Comment